Our dental office is now open, and we will be taking extra precautions to help protect our patients and staff, in accordance with recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In addition to our routine sterilization and disinfection protocol, we will also be:
- Asking patients COVID-19 screening questions over the phone when we confirm their appointments prior to their appointments.
- Screening our staff at the beginning of each day, including taking their temperatures. Any staff with an elevated temperature or with COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Limiting the number of people in the waiting room and maintaining social distancing. We will be disinfecting the waiting room after each patient. Please call us when you have arrived, so that we can inform you when we are ready to see you.
- Screening our patients before starting dental treatment, which includes filling out a COVID-19 questionnaire and taking their temperatures. We will reschedule any patients that have an elevated temperature or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Taking extra precautions with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including wearing N95 masks and face shields.
Thank you for understanding our “new normal,” and please ask us if you have any questions for us about how we are keeping our patients and staff safe. We look forward to seeing all of our patients as the circumstances allow, and we hope that everyone can stay safe and healthy during this time!
-Dr. Chang and Staff